This website is maintained by Guitar Interactive Limited, hereby referred to as "The Company". In using this site you agree to the terms and conditions listed below. While reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the information contained is updated and accurate, The Company makes no warranties about the accuracy of the information, assumes no responsibility for inaccuracies or mistakes in the information, and reserves the right to make changes to the products and services described in this site at any time without notice.
The Company wants you to browse this site freely, but you do so at your own risk. That is The Company is not responsible or liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive) related to your use of this site.
The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied with respect to this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. In addition the Company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included in this site.
The Company may provide electronic links to third party web sites (including contract affiliates), which are not owned, or operated as part of this website. The Company shall in no way be responsible for the content or any representations made on websites by such third parties, and has not reviewed the content of these sites. The Company does not control the content in the third party websites since the third party web sites are separate and distinct legal entities from The Company. Your access and dealings with those sites is done so at your own risk.
Other product and service names used in this website are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
All rights including copyright in the content of web pages including web site design, graphics, logos, the selection and arrangement thereof, software, text and underlying source code is owned and copyrighted by The Company, its affiliates or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The Company welcomes your feedback at various places in this site. However, any communication or other material you send to this site by e-mail or other means, including your questions or comments will not be treated as confidential. The Company or its affiliates may use any communication or other material you transmit to the site (and the ideas contained in the material) for any purpose, including reproducing, posting or publicising such material or using the material for marketing purposes.
We will send you our monthly newsletter which will contain information regarding updates and changes to our website, details of new products and downloads and occasionally details of third-party websites. Your membership details including your email address will never be passed to any other Company or individuals.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Refunds & Cancellations
- You may request a refund for your order for goods at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give the Company any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
- To withdraw your order you must notify the Company in writing at the address set out in the returns section of this Web site.
- Items must be sent back to the Company contact address at your own cost and risk.
- Once you have notified the Company that you require a refund, any sum debited to the Company from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by the Company in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to despatch by the Company
Delivery Of Goods To You
- The Company will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. The Company are entitled to make deliveries by instalments or partial deliveries.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and the Company will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Viruses and other misuse
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We reserve the right to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Where the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Guitar Interactive has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable now and were last updated on the 8th December 2016. The Company reserves the right to modify its Terms and Conditions from time to time without notifying its visitors. Visitors agree to periodically view our Terms and Conditions which will always be available on the www.guitarinteractivemagazine.com website. Your continued use of the Site following Guitar Interactive's posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site