Peavey Announce the Availability of the Ecoustic E110 inEurope -
Peavey has announced theEuropean availability of its new Ecoustic E110,acoustic guitar amplifier, a full-range, two-channel amps withdedicated EQ on each channel and transparent solid-statepreamps.
Peavey Ecoustic Series amplifiers are highly versatileamplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals andline-level devices such as samplers and audio players inperformance and rehearsal applications.
The Ecoustic E110 provides 100 watts of clean power into abi-amplified system containing a 10" full-range loudspeaker and ahigh-frequency horn. Both channels operate independently, with9-band graphic EQ on channel 1 and two-band adjustment on channel2, a Notch Filter and Phase Inverter on channel 1 to controlfeedback, footswitchable Mute/Tuner, and more. The master sectionincludes digital reverb, chorus and delay with channel assignmentand parameter adjustment, and the optional foot controller allowsusers to access up to eight presets plus an onboard looper.
The new Peavey Ecoustic E110 is now availablethroughout Europe.
Ecoustic E110 features.
- 100 watts of power
- Two independent channels
- Solid-state preamp
- 1 x 10" full-range loudspeaker plus 1 x 3" high frequencyhorn
- Nine-band graphic EQ on channel 1
- Combo XLR-¼" input on each channel
- Footswitchable Phase inverter for controlling feedback
- Notch Filter on channel 1 for controlling feedback
- Two-band EQ on channel 2
- Master volume
- Reverb, chorus and delay with parameter adjustment
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology
- Premium mic preamp
- Footswitchable tuner/mute out
- Up to 8 effect presets with optional foot controller
- Onboard looper with optional foot controller
- RRP £449.00 (€ 568.00)