Fishman's Class-Leading Loudbox Performer AcousticAmplifier Arrives in the UK -
Fishman's long-awaited redesigned Loudbox Performer acousticamplifier is now available in the UK.
The big brother of the Loudbox amp family, the Loudbox Performeroffers more power and enhanced features in a lighter, moreefficient design. The most powerful Fishman acoustic amp, theLoudbox Performer features 180 watts of pure acoustic power and twoversatile input channels that accept 1/4" and XLR sources.
Each channel includes Fishman's renowned 3-band EQ - soversatile in helping you shape your sound - feedback-fightingcontrols, and a new effects section for more tonal options thanever before.
The Loudbox Performer's dedicated midrange provides enhanceddetail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs, whilean improved, integrated kickstand design allows the amp to betilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
The Loudbox Performer is in stores now. At £999.00 UK RRP, it isa great option for the performing player, and there's also a handySlip Cover available at £59.99 UK RRP.
Fishman is distributed exclusively in the UK and Eire by JohnHornby Skewes & Co. Ltd.For more information, visit the JHS website.
Fishman Loudbox Performer specifications:
• Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedbackcontrols
• Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter andmidrange
• Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass
• Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4" & 1/8"connectors
• Dual digital effects section, with independent channel &effects level
• Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
• Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
• Channel Mute to silence both input channels
• Headphone output
• Foot switch (sold separately) control of Channel Mute or ChorusMute
• Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
• Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
Instrument & Microphone Channels:
• Combination 1/4" & XLR input with 10dB pad and clipindicator
• Resonant bass and midrange with shelving-style treblecontrol
• Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
• Phantom power for condenser mics (24V, high current spec.)
• Reverb / Delay effects level
• Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
• Dedicated effects loop