Joining the company's existing line of A-Series amps, AndrewsAmplification introduces the Para-Dyne 20 and the Para-Dyne 50. ThePara-Dyne name signifies the two channels of extremely dynamic toneproduced by these amps. In keeping with the Andrews tradition, thenew amps offer surprising clarity and headroom while delivering asmooth, touch sensitive response and complex warm harmonics.
Both amps are available in heads and 1x12 combos (2x12 comboscoming soon). All feature heavy-duty Baltic birch cabinets and arehand-wired on heavy-duty turret boards in the USA. Para-Dynefeatures include:
• Six position depth switch and three position bright switch forthe clean channel to augment the shared bass, middle and treblecontrols
• Two channel, foot-switchable design
• Half-power switch for reducing volume when "cranked up"
• Gain and Master Volume controls for the lead channel
• External bias test points and adjustments for easy tubechanges
• Three 12AX7 preamp tubes and two 6V6 (Para-Dyne 20) or two EL34(Para-Dyne 50) output tubes
• Custom wound USA transformers
• Optional series effects loop with true bypass
• Five year limited warranty
The Para-Dyne 20 head and combo carry retail prices of $1995 and$2250 respectively. The Para-Dyne 50 head and combo retail for$2095 and $2350 respectively.
For more information: