The NAMM Show, Anaheim, CA, January 23, 2018 (Booth #18610) – Bose Professional is debuting the S1 Pro multi-position PA system – the ultimate all-in-one PA, floor monitor, practice amplifier and primary music system, and the latest addition to the acclaimed Bose® portable professional product line. Designed for singer-songwriters, DJs, other musicians and general PA use, and drawing upon the award-winning technology developed for the lauded Bose L1® and F1 portable loudspeaker systems, the S1 Pro allows users to sound great anywhere. The S1 Pro truly delivers on the combination of performance, portability and versatility – ready to perform flawlessly whenever and wherever.
At only 15 lbs (6.8 kg) and with dimensions of 13" x 9.5" x 11.2" (330 x 241 x 286 mm) (easily fitting in the overhead locker on a plane), the ultra-portable and rugged S1 Pro is lightweight and designed for effortless transport using the convenient carry-handle.
The S1 Pro is engineered to be used in four different positions to accommodate a wide range of applications – tilt-back, elevated, mounted on a speaker stand, or placed on its side (as a floor monitor). Built-in sensors detect positional changes and trigger Auto EQ, which automatically recalibrates the system’s internal settings for each different placement/application, ensuring that users always sound their best with optimum sound in any position.
The S1 Pro comes with a three-channel mixer. Reverb and tone controls are featured on two channels with XLR / quarter-inch combo jacks, and a third channel is for either 3.5 mm (1/8”) line-in or wireless Bluetooth® connectivity. Additionally, a line-out jack offers easy expansion to other systems.
Using the wireless channel, music can be played from a mobile device easily using Bluetooth streaming (great for pre-produced backing tracks or background music), while getting great sound quickly with integrated ToneMatch® processing for microphones and instruments. Additionally, users can enjoy hours of play on-the-go with the S1 Pro’s optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery; a special setting and intelligent circuitry offer a choice between trickle charge or dedicated full-power charge.
Bose S1 Pro key features:
- High-output sound from a small, convenient system that is ready to perform whenever and wherever
- Lightweight, ultra-portable enclosure is designed to transport effortlessly using the convenient carry-handle
- Onboard three-channel mixer offers independent ToneMatch, reverb and EQ controls on two channels (XLR / quarter-inch combo inputs), with a dedicated channel for either wired (3.5 mm) or wireless Bluetooth music sources (offering streaming from mobile devices with one-touch pairing)
- Multiple positions with Auto EQ ensure that users always sound their best, regardless of placement orientation
- Speaker-stand compatibility, for standard 35-mm pole mounts
- Optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows users to perform anywhere for hours
- An optional rugged backpack-style carrying case with special storage compartment (for cables and accessories) further enhances portability
The S1 Pro multi-position PA system is currently available with a UK RRP of £529 (optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery is also available at £130 UK RRP).
For more information, visit PRO.BOSE.COM
The S1 Pro multi-position PA system from Bose Professional.
About Bose Corporation
Bose Corporation was founded in 1964 by Dr. Amar G. Bose, then a professor of electrical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Today, the company is driven by its founding principles, investing in long-term research with one fundamental goal: to develop new technologies with real customer benefits. Bose innovations have spanned decades and industries, creating and transforming categories in audio and beyond. Bose products for the home, in the car, on the go and in public spaces have become iconic, changing the way people listen to music.
Bose Corporation is privately held. The company’s spirit of invention, passion for excellence, and commitment to extraordinary customer experiences can be found around the world – everywhere Bose does business.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bose Corporation is under license.