Our relationship with Brad Paisley goes back to a time way before his signature Paisley Drive. In fact, thanks to the way it produced similar tones to the lauded Nobels ODR-S with more control for fine-tuning his sound, the first Wampler pedal Brad fell in love with was our since-discontinued Underdog overdrive. It's with this in mind that we combined Brad's two favorite Wampler tones in our Paisley Deluxe dual overdrive pedal. By cramming a Paisley Drive and our Underdog circuits into a single pedal, we believe that we are able to offer the ultimate Brad Paisley pedal. Not only do you have independent access to both tones, but you are able to stack them for more harmonically rich drive in any order you want. And taking a cue from our popular Tom Quayle signature Dual Fusion's groundbreaking signal routing, you're able to run each side of the Paisley Deluxe as an individual pedal, perfect for today's pedal switcher-based rigs. Whether you're looking to nail Brad's gorgeous signature tones or are looking for a great-sounding overdrive with unbelievable flexibility, you can't go wrong with the Wampler Paisley Deluxe.
Brad Paisley's Tone, Your Tone
There's been a lot of demand for our long-since-discontinued Underdog overdrive pedal. And a lot of that demand comes from Brad Paisley. So, to improve upon his already great-sounding Paisley Drive, we’re giving you access to the Underdog's Nobels-like grit right alongside Brad's signature tone.
- Channel 1 replicates the distinctive Underdog overdrive that continues to inspire Brad
- Channel 2 is the same versatile, amp-like drive of the Paisley Drive
- Each channel can be run independently or stacked in any order you choose
Signal routing versatility
To integrate with today's super-powerful pedal switchers and MIDI-based rigs, we outfitted the Paisley Deluxe with the ability to route your signal to each channel individually. With a simple stomp of your programmed switcher, you're able to pull up either channel or a blend of both. It truly is like having two Brad Paisley-approved overdrive pedals in one box.
- Independent in and out jacks for each channel
- Channels are individually selectable via pedal switchers
- Can be run as two independent pedals or stacked either way
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Paisley Deluxe. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its amazingly flexible switching, the Paisley Deluxe dual overdrive pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- Built in the U.S.A
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Can run up to 18v (for more clean headroom)
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Fat switch on Channel 1 gives the signal a slight gain boost along with more low-mid content giving a much fatter/fuller tone. (More apparent at higher gain settings). Side switch on channel 2 goes from full mids to flat mids.
- Full 3 band active EQ on Channel 1
- Switchable stacking order (1 into 2, 2 into 1 or you can completely separate them)
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Power draw: 8 mA @ 9V, 39.8 mA @ 18V
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- 5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
UPC CODE - 763815129150
MAP/MSRP - $259.97 – Available Now!
See more at: https://wamplerpedals.com/paisley-drive-deluxe