The first new model from EMMA Electronic in nearly 10 years, the ON-1 Okto-Nøjs is actually two pedals in one—a super-accurate, fast-tracking Octave down (the Okto) combined with a dynamically responsive, synth-like Octave-Fuzz (the Nøjs). Both sides of the circuit are 100% analog and feature high-quality buffers and true bypass switching for the best sound quality possible.
The ON-1 Okto-Nøjs ™ offers the following features –
OKTO Channel –
- Proprietary tracking circuitry to create a sub-octave that locks in fast and remains stable
- Can track accurately down to the open-E string of a Bass Guitar
- Tone control can go from round, fat subs to the hollow, nasally honk of a vintage Boss OC-2
- NØJS Channel –
- Harmonic distortion generator that creates a unique Octave-Fuzz effect
- Reacts to playing dynamics to create spitting, swelling, synth-like drive sounds
- Gain, Tone & Level controls adjust fuzz section from warm overdrive to squelchy foldback distortion with blossoming note filtering
- Nøjs control blends in a square wave sub-harmonic that can be thick & meaty or edgy & aggressive depending on the setting of the Color control.
Both Okto & Nøjs sections can be used separately, combined, or blended with Dry signal to cover a wide range of colors from subtle to extreme. Clean Octave, Dirty Drive, Overdriven Octave, Synth-Octave or any combination of these are possible with the ON-1’s simple yet power-packed control interface.
For more information on Godlyke’s EMMA Okto-Nøjs Octave/Fuzz/Synth visit www.godlyke.com