Featuring a distortion circuit where the amount and type of saturation is intricately linked to the input signal level, the TWA DM-02 Dynamorph™ creates multi-layered, highly complex waveforms that “morph” your instrument’s harmonic structure in bizarre yet decidedly musical ways. Add to this an envelope-detection circuit that controls distortion events via playing dynamics, and you have the extremely powerful tool for musical expression that is Dynamorph™.
The DM-02 can create an almost limitless variety of distortion & filtering effects, from mild drive to “starved-voltage” fuzz to massive, swept filter synth pads. The degree of any of these effects is determined by the playing dynamics of the user, making Dynamorph™ a truly personal experience.
The TWA Dynamorph™ offers the following features
- Unlimited range of sounds, from mild drive to extreme fuzz to massive synth filter sweeps.
- Dynamically responsive to input signal – Input directly controls type/degree of distortion event.
- Dual cascading Preamps – Each with independent Level control.
- Ovid/Kafka mode switch – offers two different EQ curves as well as an obscure literary reference
- Switchable “Morph” function allows Envelope control of the Distortion effect.
- Dedicated Dry Level Control – allows user to blend in Dry signal to taste.
- S3™ “Shortest Send” relay-based True-Bypass switching for transparent operation in bypass.
- Optional Expression pedal control of Gain Level for additional effects.
- “Butterfly” LED array reacts to playing dynamics – it just looks Dope!
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
For more information on TWA's DM-0 Dynamorph pedal head to www.godlyke.com/