Celebrating its 20th successful year, the UK’s longest established guitar show, the North West Guitar Show, returns to its most popular venue yet at Haydock Park Racecourse Exhibition Centre on Sunday 14th May 2017 from 10am to 4.30pm.
Building on record attendance and sales in 2016, this year’s show is set to be the biggest yet with more than 100 dealers and exhibitors with product to sell in four large exhibition halls. The UK’s biggest one day guitar show.
The event will bring together major retailers, distributors, manufacturers, luthiers, boutique specialists and even private collectors all with bargains in everything guitar related. It is a unique opportunity to buy, sell and trade new, vintage and second hand guitars, amps, effects and accessories and to be entertained by live music from top guitarists in the 400-seater live music hall.
This year's line-up on the main stage includes:
- Prog-rock virtuosos, IRIDIUM 77, sponsored by Vintage Guitars, Fret-King Guitars and Xvive effects
- Chris Walton and The Forgotten Sons featuring superb British made Patrick Eggle Guitars
- PMT present a guitar masterclass with Alex Hutchings and Roland Boss products
- For acoustic fans, folk duo The Huers, working with Bose Professional, will showcase their excellent playing and superb songs
- Cigar box guitar supremo, Chickenbone John, will present a cigar box guitar workshop and performance of his unique blues guitar stylings
For more information visit www.guitarshows.co.uk