Godlyke is proud to announce the release of the TWA HS-02 Hot Saké™ Overdrive/Distortion.
TWA’s first foray into the boutique OD market, Hot Saké™ offers a versatile array of overdriven tones, from classic tube-like drive to searing, 70’s-style fuzz. Hot Saké™ can be used with a clean amp as a switchable dirt channel, or to push an already dirty amp into meltdown. The degree of “saké-ration” can be easily controlled by manipulating the guitar’s volume control.
Hand-assembled in the USA, Hot Saké™ features low-tolerance, audiophile components for low-noise operation & reliable performance.
The TWA Hot Saké™ offers the following features;
- Wide range of available sounds, from classic amp-like overdrive to vintage-style fuzz
- Excellent dynamic response – cleans up easily by rolling back guitar volume.
- 36 dB Level Boost – let’s you get out in front of any band for solos, etc.
- Dedicated Tone & Mid controls – allows user to fine-tune their tone to a particular rig or room
- Low Boost switch –Boosts at 60 or 100 Hz, dramatically changing the pedal’s character.
- Audiophile quality TLO72 Op-Amp for low-noise operation
- Compact pedal footprint takes up less room on pedalboard
- S3™ “Shortest Send” relay-based True-Bypass switching for transparent operation in bypass.
- External 9 VDC or on-board 9-Volt Battery power options
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
TWA - Hot Sake Overdrive/Distortion
For more information on TWA's HS-02 Hot Saké™ Overdrive/Distortion pedal.