Since 1970, Manifatture Fuselli has produced some of Italy's finest bags. Since 1980, Vigier, pioneers of carbon fibre, has produced some of the world's finest guitars. When it came to find a supplier to make the Vigier bags, the choice was clear – another family owned business with highly skilled staff was, in Vigier's opinion, the only choice.
Fuselli has produced a gorgeous Cordura bag for Vigier guitars and basses, which will be presented at the NAMM 2017 show in Anaheim, CA.
The bags standard features are perfect for today’s musicians on the move, including a black velour padded interior that will keep your guitar or bass free from scratches, while the waterproof Cordura outer material will keep it safe and sound. Other standard features are as follows.
- Leather handles
- YKK brand zipper
- 2 back straps
- Inner reinforcement to protect machine heads and bridge
Vigier requested several other key features in the design, making these bags unique and something Vigier are proud to bring to the masses. The V GEAR gig bags are available for Guitar, Bass Guitar and Double-Neck Guitar in Black, Burgundy and Blue. Features unique to the V GEAR gig bag range are.
- Main pocket displaying the Vigier silver heated printed logo
- An embossed, detachable, leather tag with a silver heated print logo
- A padded, double pocket, perfect for an I-Pad or tablet
- A zipped pocket for picks and other small, losable things
- A Velcro fastening system for cables or headphones, chargers etc. in the main pocket
- A key holder in the smaller pocket
- A transparent pocket for a smartphone that allows you to use the touchscreen without having to take your phone out
Visit Vigier Guitars at this year's Winter NAMM show, Hall C, Booth #4762