When German acoustic guitarist, singer and percussionist Jörg Nassler (LIAISONG) played and demonstrated the all-massive Framus FD 28 Dreadnought Legacy Acoustic guitar models at Frankfurt Musikmesse in April 2016, he immediately felt the magic of these fine instruments. They became his favourite guitars. Framus created forJörg a hand-crafted, FD 28 based signature model, available optionally with or without cutaway, and with or without Fishman Prefix Premium Blend Onboard Preamp (PRO.-MAT-AP7).The neck width is 48 mm.
Jörg says about his signature guitar: “Framus successfully built an incredible, versatile instrument with unlimited potential. Both with finger style or when playing with a pick, whether delicate song accompaniment, open tunings or expressive melody over any positions and volumes, it makes an excellent figure in all disciplines.That certainly is because of the meticulous selection of wood and other components like the handcrafted manufacturing quality in every detail.Above all, the intention of not building just any guitar; they built a guitar with a soul. A very aesthetically pleasing, high-class instrument that goes beyond expectations.”
The models without cutaway are already available; the instruments with cutaway will follow approximately mid-November 2016.
The suggested retail price (MSRP) for the Framus Legacy Acoustic Jörg Nassler Signature modelis incl. VAT, depending on the version between 1308,90 GBPand 1780,15 GBP. The price includes a brown deluxe hard shell Rockcase.
Specifications Framus Legacy Acoustic Jörg Nassler Signature Model.
- Body shape Dreadnought
- Scale 648 mm
- Overall length 1030 mm
- Maximum width 395 mm
- Width at shoulder 297 mm
- Rib Height min / max 100 mm / 127 mm
- Top Solid AA Sitka Spruce
- Sides Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding Creme outer binding with 3 layer black/Creme/black inner purfling
- Soundhole rosette Inner: Black/White/Black/Herringbone/Black/White/Black, Outer: Black/White/Black
- Bridge Tigerstripe Ebony
- Saddle Compensated Tusq
- Neck Mahogany with trussrod, satin finish
- Headstock Indian Rosewood veneer, with Mother of Pearl Framus logo and inlay and carved volute
- Tuners Vintage Grover with open gear 18:1 in gold
- Nut Tusq 48 mm
- Frets 21, Medium with ball ends frets
- Fretboard Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlays Trapez inlays, Mother of Pearl, on 3., 5., 7., 9., 12., 15. and 17. frets
- Markers Dots, frets: on 3., 5., 7., 9., 12., 15. and 17. frets
- Electronics Fishman Prefix Premium Blend Onboard Preamp (PRO.-MAT-AP7) / -
- Strings Cleartone Acoustic 012 - 053 (7412)
- Finish Vintage Transparent Satin Natural Tinted or Vintage Transparent High Polish Natural Tinted
- Accessories Allen key for Trussrod adjustment, spare bridge pin
- Pickguard Each instrument comes with a separate black pickguard. Other finishes (Crème, Tortoise and Transparent) are available from your dealer or in our web shop.
- Made in Handcrafted in P.R. China
- Bag Supplied with Brown Superior Deluxe Hardshell Rockcase
- Binding Neck Creme binding
- Binding Headstock -
- Binding Body Back single binding
- Bridge Pins Ebony with mother of Pearl Inlay Dots
- Neckprofile C-profile
- Surface Neck Satin surface
- Fretboard Radius 16“
For more information on Framus Legacy Acoustic Jörg Nassler Signature Model.