(PRESS RELEASE): Carrying on from where Quilter’s popular Tone Block 200 left off, the Tone Block 201 expands upon the value and feature set from the pedalboard standpoint. A highly anticipated expansion of the Tone Block’s capabilities delivers a 5-Way Voicing Switch, Hi-Cut, along with the Gain, Tri-Q Contour control, and the calibrated wattage Master volume. Beyond just features, the Tone Block 201 also includes an FX send and return and Quilter’s proprietary Direct Out and dual ¼” speaker outputs. The Tone Block 201 as the ultimate pedalboard amplifier.
The Tone Block 201 features:
- Ridiculous lightweight: 4 Pounds.
- 5-Way Voicing Switch that delivers a variety of iconic and classic tones.
- Master Volume
- Incredible tone: Quilter’s Proprietary patented tone circuitry.
- Enormous power: 200 watts.
- Practical feature set: FX Loop, and Direct Out
- Universal power supply: Works on any voltage in the world. Even crappy nightclub voltage. No need for switches or transformers!
- Includes our Deluxe Block carrying case.
- The Tone Block 201 is now shipping to our valued dealer partners.
“The Tone Block 201 really makes the gigging musician’s life easier. Everything we do is in an effort to support working musicians and remove the challenges and problems associated with gigging with heavy and fragile tube amplifiers while delivering the same great tone,” says sales manager Peter Melton.
For more information on Quilter's Tone Block 201.