The Nomad Body's angular shape is a guaranteed head-turner, and unlike other similar designs it is thick enough to accommodate tremolo bars, including the Floyd Rose®. The Nomad Neck has a matching design aesthetic, and features Warmoth’s Modern Tiltback construction.
Both the Nomad Body and Nomad Neck offer a huge range of customizable options, allowing you to create your own signature guitar - one that spotlights your own unique taste and playing style. Every Nomad Body and Neck also features Warmoth's unsurpassed build quality.
The Nomad Body offers the following features:
- Accommodates many bridges, including tremolos
- Tons of Wood, LamTop, finish, and binding options
- Many pickup rout options, all with pre-drilled wiring channels
- 2-3/16” neck pocket that fits a range of necks
The Nomad Neck offers tons of customizable options, including:
- Full range of wood and finish options
- Your choice of fret size and material
- Your choice of fretboard radius
- Available in 25-1/2” scale, Gibson-scale Conversion, or Baritone-Scale Conversion
Warmoth Nomad Body & Neck
For more information on Warmoth.