(PRESS RELEASE): EBS and UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd are pleased to announce immediate availability of the new EBS Magni 500 combo series. The EBS Magni 500 combos are based on the award-winning Reidmar amp design.
EBS has a long tradition of making bass combo units for professional use. All previous EBS combos feature an entirely analogue amp design. With the Magni 500 combos, EBS introduces a professional, extremely transparent and competitively priced bass combo incorporating a lightweight Class D amp design in combination with analogue technology.
The EBS Magni 500 is available in two configurations, the 210 (2x10” + tweeter) and the 115 (1x15” + tweeter). Both use an amp section based on the award winning Reidmar design consisting of an all analogue preamp with a lightweight power amp section.
- Based upon the award winning Reidmar amp design
- Extremely transparent to retain the character of your instrument
- Fast responding and easy to dial in
- High efficiency speakers for best tonal character
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Available in 2x 10” and 1x 15” full range configurations with tweeters
- Switchable between 120/230V
- Balanced XLR output with ground lift
- Comes with protective cover included
For more information on EBS Magni 500 Series.