(PRESS RELEASE): The new Mark Five:35 features everything that helped the Mark Five: 25 redefine the 'mini' amp like lightweight portability, two channel simplicity and instant tone gratification, and legendary circuits from the Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Mark V ... plus additional features that will make you love the 35 even more, like:
1. More Gig-able Multi-Watt™ Power Options: 35, 25 or 10 Watts per Channel
2. Compact, Lightweight 1x12 Combo Format
3. New Channel: Independent SOLO Control for each channel
4. Richer, Long-Tank, all tube Spring Reverb
5. Full Set of Cabinet Voices on Built-In CabClone™ (now includes “Vintage”)
Handmade in Petaluma CA, The Mark Five: 35 is a continuation of the Mark series' 'living history of MESA/Boogie’.
A 4x EL84 power section follows in the footsteps of classic Boogies like the Caliber, Maverick, Nomad and Lone Star, combining with the power of Mark series preamps and Boogie’s exclusive Dyna-Watt technology for ultimate tonal flexibility.
Although small in size, the Mark Five: 35 misses none of the feature you would expect from Boogie and is crammed with innovation, check out some additional highlights below:
- All-Tube Design: 4xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Dyna-Watt™ technology, providing three power levels with 35/25/10 Watt Power Switches
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes: Channel 1: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost* (patent applied for), Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel)
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) –Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls
- 5-Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, via 4 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, EQ, Solo Ch 1 & Solo Ch 2)
For more information on MESA/Boogie's Compact 35 Watt Head and Combo.