(PRESS RELEASE): Only a small number of amps on the market today have Bluetooth as a standard feature, which makes the new Tone:Link Bluetooth Audio Receiver from Blackstar the perfect accessory for any musician.
Tone:Link adds Bluetooth audio to any guitar amp with line-in and works with PAs, home stereos, headphones, car speakers and If used with a phone, it becomes a hands-free Bluetooth speaker for vehicle systems.
By Plugging into the line-in jack of any guitar amp, Tone:Link offers music playback with up to a 65 foot wireless range and a built-in lithium-ion battery, which delivers eight hours of battery life and micro-USB charging.
“Perfect for practicing at home with your amp, or listening to tracks in your car on the way to a gig, the new Blackstar Tone:Link is a great and affordable way to get sounds from your Bluetooth device onto your amp or PA, without the inconvenience of cables,” said Loren Molinare, US Product Manager for Blackstar Amplification.
- Two-link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Long distance reception, more than 20 meters/ 65 feet in open spaces without obstacles
- Super clear audio
- Supports mobile, laptop, phone, tablet, or any device with compatible Bluetooth
- Built-in Li-battery with low power consumption for long use
- Cables and connectors supplied
- Full colour display packaging
- Working time: Up to 8 hours music playback or continuous with Micro-USB charger
- Compact dimensions: 50 x 25.5 x 11 mm
Blackstar Tonelink - Bluetooth Dongle