(PRESS RELEASE): After the great success of the Warwick lightweight bass amp LWA1000, with 1000 watts of power and slim 2.75 kilograms, now Warwick introduces an even more compact bass head, the "Little Big Amp", the LWA 500.
Introducing a revolutionary level of power and portability! The LWA500 has arrived, combining versatile tone-shaping with state-of-the-art lightweight design. Just when you thought Class D bass amps were as light as they could be, Warwick brings you the LWA500, the "Little Big Amp". Weighing in at only 1.1 kg the LWA500 just may be the lightest 500W amp on the market.
Packaged in a sleek half rack sized ultra tough aluminum chassis it will fit comfortably in just about any gig bag pocket or backpack. It is LITTLE, yet BIG, with exceptional power section performance and outstanding Class A tone shaping capabilities. It also features the same 4 band EQ borrowed from its big brother the LWA 1000, with the addition of a wet/dry control for the FX loop.
500 clean watts at 4 Ohms (250W at 8 ohms) should cover virtually any gig and fill any stage, simply combine it with one of our many speaker combinations and you can tailor your bass rig for the perfect balance of portability and power. Available from October 2015.
Specifications Warwick LWA 500
- Lightweight Bass Amplifier Head
- 500 Watt @ 4 ohms - 250 Watt @ 8 ohms
- Class A Low Noise Preamp
- Class D Power Amplifier
- 1 Channel
- Mute switch
- 4-band EQ, each band +/-12dB
- Compressor with amount control and in/out switch
- Gain control
- Master Volume
- FX Loop
- Tuner Output
- Line Out
- DI Out w pre/post and ground lift switches
- Speaker output with combo Speakon/1/4“ jack connector
- high quality Neutrik speakON connector
- Aux In (Stereo) for connecting MP3 player, CD player etc.,
- Headphone Out (Stereo) with integrated headphone amplifier
- Temperature-dependent fan
- Dimensions: 222mm (W) x 44mm (H) x 210mm (D) - Weight: 1.1 kg
For more information on Warwick's Little Big Amp