(PRESS RELEASE): Introducing the all-new Subway® Bass Series, where MESA’s passion for design excellence and portability meet the demand for great TONE in a simple, accessible package.
The Subway D-800 is Mesa’s first ultra-lightweight, professionally powered Class D amplifier. It boasts an easy to navigate, full-featured preamp with all the shaping control you’ll need, coupled with a mighty 800-watt output section - And the new Neo-loaded 1x12 and 1x15 Subway Cabs offer the perfect compact, lightweight compliment to deliver all this power and tone.
The result is a tuneful new bass amp series that can command any venue from a small club to a large concert stage and anywhere in between. The amp fits in the pocket of your gig bag and the new bass cabinets won’t need more than one hand to carry. Now there are more reasons than ever to Think MESA for Bass.
SUBWAY® D-800 Bass Amp Features:
- Designed & Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
- Class D Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Play/Mute Switch
- Preamp features: Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Active 4- Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble), Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) & Master Volume
- Balanced XLR DI w/Pre/Post, Line/Mic& Ground Lift
- Headphone Output
- Auxiliary Input
- Protection & Limit LED Indicators
- 2 Speakon Speaker Output Jacks
- Fan Cooled
- Gig Bag w/Strap
For more information regarding Mesa's Class D and Neo