(PRESS RELEASE): Leading musical instrument and audio equipment manufacturer Peavey Electronics® is proud to announce the immediate availability of the Classic® 20 MH micro head, the latest addition to Peavey's timeless Classic® series. Revered by blues, country and rock players alike, Peavey Classic amps span the tonal landscape from vintage to contemporary with ease, and the Classic 20 MH provides that tone in a highly portable package.
The all-tube, 20-Watt Classic 20 MH is powered by two EL34 power tubes and 3 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes. It has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of the Peavey Classic series amps for pure and versatile tone. The channels share a three-band EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop.
The channels, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable. Peavey's TSI™ tube monitoring alerts players of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as a Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and 3 position power attenuator switch make the Classic 20 MH mini head perfect for studio environments.
- 2x EL84 power tubes and 3x 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with three-band EQ
- Footswitchable volume boost on both channels, footswitchable reverb, footswitchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status Indication (TSI™) circuit
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm cabinets
- MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB Output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 Watts, 5 Watts or 1 Watt output power
For more infomation on Peavey Electronics Classic 20 MH Micro Head Guitar Amplifier