(PRESS RELEASE): Music industry innovator Peavey Electronics announce the immediate availability of the 6505 MH micro head.
The newest addition to Peavey’s celebrated 6505® series, the all-tube 6505® MH authentically produces the legendary tones of the Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package.
The 6505 MH has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of its iconic big brother to produce the devastating, overdriven tones that have defined the sound of modern metal music for more than two decades. The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop and reverb are all foot switchable.
Peavey's TSI™ tube monitoring indicator keeps players apprised of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as an effects loop, Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and a 3 position power attenuator switch make the 6505 MH an ideal tool for recording or use in smaller venues.
● 2x EL84 power tubes and 3x 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
● Two footswitchable channels with three-band EQ
● Footswitchable crunch on Rhythm channel, footswitchable reverb, footswitchable buffered effects loop
● Tube Status Indication (TSI™) circuit
● Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm cabinets
● MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
● USB Output
● Speaker defeat switch
● Headphone output
● Attenuator switch for 20 Watts, 5 Watts or 1 Watt output power
For more infomation on Peavey Electronic's 6505 MH Micro Head Guitar Amplifier