(PRESS RELEASE): Collings announce the new Statesman LC. Making its public debut at NAMM in January 2015, the Statesman LC features a maple laminate body with a unique parallel trestle brace design that both enhances sustain and reduces unwanted feedback.
Inspired by the classic sounds pioneered by players such as Chet Atkins and Eddie Cochran, this fully hollow body guitar captures the vibe and tones of this iconic era with the utilization of a Bigsby B3 vibrato and TV Jones FilterTron pickups.
Select features include:
- Fully hollow maple laminate body with spruce trestle braces
- Ivoroid body binding
- Flared "Haircut" peghead
- Ebony fingerboard with no inlay
- Black pickup rings with black or amber top hat knobs
- Dual TV Jones FilterTron pickups
- Nickel Bigsby B3 Vibrato
- Black single-ply pickguard
For more information regarding Colling's New Statesman LC