(PRESS RELEASE): TC-Helicon's powerful new addition to its flagship VoiceLive 3 platform, the VoiceLive 3 Extreme is now available, worldwide.
When TC-Helicon introduced VoiceLive 3 in 2014, it heralded a revolution in processing for singers with the first combination of truly professional vocal and guitar FX in one box. With VoiceLive 3 Extreme (VL3X), the bar is set even higher!
Much more than a simple upgrade, VL3X has 4 times the built-in memory for loops and adds backing-track storage. With a groundbreaking FX automation feature, all synchronized to the audio, VL3X offers creative performers and singers complete freedom to connect and interact with their audiences – while complex vocal and guitar FX changes run effortlessly by themselves.
Add to that 24-bit stereo recording via a connected USB flash drive, along with import/export of loops and backing tracks via USB and VL3X becomes the one essential product for any singing musician who wants to take his/her performance to an new level of sound and control.
- Complete professional vocal and guitar FX paths, with next-gen Harmony processing and TC Electronic TonePrint sounds
- 4x internal memory of VoiceLive 3 with USB import/export of loops
- Backing-track import with fully synchronized FX automation and recall per preset
- Performance Recorder allows live 24-bit audio recording to a USB flash drive.
- Powerful 3-phrase looping lets you create and store entire songs on-the-fly
For more details on TC Helicon's VoiceLive 3 Extreme