(PRESS RELEASE): EBS announce immediate availability of the new EBS Red Label Pedals for guitar.
EBS is known as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pedals for bass players. Over the last few years there has been growing use of EBS effects amongst guitarists. Now the company is launching a line of pedals specifically designed for guitar.
Two of the first three units in the Red Label Series are Guitar Editions of EBS's most popular effects amongst guitarists - the MultiComp GE and the DynaVerb GE.
The third is the Red Twister GE chorus, that originally came out in very limited numbers back in 1999 (and thus now very sought after in the second hand market). It now makes its comeback in an improved and up to date version. All effects are made, tweaked and twisted to benefit the electric guitar the most.
The Red Label Pedals are designed and developed by EBS with the collective input from EBS guitarist customers feedback, as well as from a selected group of some of the busiest professional guitarists in Sweden.
- Optimised for use with guitar
- All models have excellent full range frequency response with no roll-offs
- Studio sound quality with a character that reveals the tone of the instrument
- Handling 9 to 12V DC power with protection against accidental over voltage
- Signal relays switching technique for extremely low mechanical noise and long life span
- True bypass
EBS MultiComp Guitar Edition
EBS DynaVerb Guitar Edition
EBS Red Twister Guitar Edition