(PRESS RELEASE): The Jeff Loomis Limited Edition Signature Overdrive is an extension of Pro Tone’s flagship pedal- the Dead Horse Overdrive.
Assembled by hand in the USA, Jeff’s pedal features custom artwork from “Mister-Sam” Shearon, true hardwire bypass operation, durable construction, and the traditional volume, tone, and gain controls with the addition of a bass contour switch.
The stand-out feature unique to the Jeff Loomis Overdrive is its bass filtering toggle switch allowing users to select the low frequency response between 339 Hz and 72 Hz. This allows the tone-stack to cover the full frequency range of a typical 7 string guitar rather than the bass cutting sweep found in most overdrives.
The Jeff Loomis Signature Overdrive is a limited edition of only 200, and will be available in 2 colors: Green and Blue… only 100 of each color will be produced. The first 50 orders will come autographed by Jeff.
- Gain, Tone and Volume controls
- Bass Freq Switch
- Features the legendary JRC4558 IC
- A low Current draw of just 5mA
- Operates on a standard 9 volt (negative tip) BOSS style adapter (available here)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in he U.S.A.
Jeff Loomis Signature Overdrive