(PRESS RELEASE): EBS and UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd are pleased to announce six updated models of EBS’s acclaimed Black Label Pedals for bass. The new MultiComp SE, DynaVerb SE, UniChorus SE, OctaBass SE, MetalDrive SE and MultiDrive SE feature improved sound quality, new distinct design and are more user-friendly than ever before.
EBS launched their first pedal for bass in 1992. Over the years, the company has developed its Black Label line of analogue and digital effects to become one of the leading makers of effects specialized for bass, producing classic units such as the MultiComp, MultiDrive and OctaBass.
The combination of unrivalled studio quality tone and elegant simplicity in its design strike the perfect balance between professional sound and user-friendly gear. These are like "Volvos equipped with Ferrari engines", the company claims in a statement.
The new generation Black Label Studio Editions remain faithful to their origins when it comes to the sonic qualities, but with several improvements:
- New low noise switching using signal relays for extremely low mechanical noise and improved life span
- Jumbo sized led lights for better action indication
- New design handling 9 to 12V DC power
- Better protection for accidental voltage spikes
- New design for stronger individual identity
- Optimized signals for studio environment
The EBS Black Label Studio Editions will be demonstrated at the Frankfurt MusikMesse