EBS has a long tradition of making bass combo units for professional use. All previous EBS combos feature an entirely analogue amp design. With the Magni 500 combos, EBS introduces a professional, extremely transparent and competitively priced bass combo incorporating a lightweight Class D amp design in combination with analogue technology.
The EBS Magni 500 is available in two configurations, the 210 (2x10” + tweeter) and the 115 (1x15” + tweeter). Both use an amp section based on the award winning Reidmar design consisting of an all analogue preamp with a lightweight power amp section.
- Based upon the award winning Reidmar amp design
- Extremely transparent to retain the character of your instrument
- Fast responding and easy to dial in
- High efficiency speakers for best tonal character
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Available in 2x 10” and 1x 15” full range configurations with tweeters
- Switchable between 120/230V
- Balanced XLR output with ground lift
The EBS Magni 500 115 and 210 models will be demonstrated at the Frankfurt MusikMesse.