(PRESS RELEASE): “Super Wide Stereo guitar amp with Bluetooth and channels for electric, bass and acoustic guitars, or hi-fi quality music playback, styled for the home.”
Blackstar are proud to introduce the new ID:Core BEAM. Based on the control set of the critically acclaimed and best-selling ID:Core series of guitar amps, the ID:Core BEAM takes incredible guitar tone into the home and becomes the central hub for instruments and stunning music playback.
For the first time ever in a Blackstar product you also get Bluetooth functionality allowing you to wirelessly stream music to the amplifier. Alongside the six electric guitar Voices, there are also two bass, two acoustic and two acoustic simulator Voices with built in vintage style effects for each.
The ID:Core BEAM’s cabinet contains separately sealed and ported left and right speaker chambers to deliver clear, natural audio and excellent stereo separation, while the fully sealed and ported construction gives incredible bass response from a compact box even at low volume. ID:Core BEAM will outclass the sonic performance of the most well-respected MP3 docks and with Super Wide Stereo the sound will fill the room.
USB connectivity gives pro audio recording when creativity strikes, seamlessly integrating as a low latency interface for DAWs. With Blackstar’s free Insider software, it also allows you to deep edit and share patches with the online community.
Beautifully styled, the ID:Core BEAM’s retro-cool design will look at home in any room.
- 20W Super Wide Stereo (2x10W)
- Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming
- Styled for use in the home
- Separately sealed and ported chambers
- 6 electric guitar voices, from Clean Warm to OD 2
- 2 bass voices
- 2 acoustic guitar voices
- 2 acoustic simulator voices
- Revolutionary sonic performance
- Patented ISF
- 12 vintage style digital effects per Voice
- Programmable – store up to 12 patches, or use in Manual Mode
- Full Blackstar INSIDER compatibility – create and share patches with the Blackstar Online Community
- USB audio connectivity for playback and recording
- MP3/Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker configuration – 2x3˝ speakers producing true stereo Blackstar tones
- Mains powered via a separate power supply (included)
Find out more: Blackstar