(PRESS RELEASE): On the heels of legendary guitarist Paco De Lucia’s tragic passing, Cordoba has released a new flamenco model, called the F7 Paco.
Inspired by various instruments in De Lucia’s arsenal, the F7 Paco features non-traditional body woods for a flamenco guitar. Built with a solid Canadian cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides, this guitar has a warmer, darker sound than traditional flamencos, which are typically built with brighter woods like spruce and cypress. The F7 Paco has the projection, response, and feel of a flamenco guitar, but the cedar/rosewood combination provides a softer attack, deep tone, and rich sustain. This guitar also features a traditional 52mm nut width, high gloss finish, clear Spanish golpeadores, Savarez strings, and includes a deluxe Cordoba gig bag.
Cordoba F7 Paco Specs:
- Solid Canadian cedar top,
- Indian rosewood back and sides,
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard,
- Maple binding,
- Natural high gloss PU finish,
- 52mm nut width x 650mm scale length,
- Clear Spanish golpeadores,
- Savarez Cristal Corum strings.
Includes deluxe Cordoba gig bag.
Find out more at: Cordoba