The Patented Hollow Point® Intonation System, is a replacement guitar part specifically designed to help players, technicians, or anyone performing guitar repair, to set the intonation on a double locking guitar tremolo accurately and efficiently.
In addition to increasing the efficiency and ease of set-up, other benefits include improved appearance, increased mass, sustain and tone! The Hollow Points® are made to reto fit most Floyd Rose® and Ibanez® Edge® Double Locking Tremolo systems.
Constructed of solid brass, the Hollow Point® Intonation System is proudly designed in the USA.
- Easy installation for decades of performance
- Adjust saddle position with ease
- Set intonation in minutes in real time
- Increase mass and sustain
- Enhance appearance
- Reduce set up time
- Solid brass construction
- Easily fits Floyd Rose and Ibanez Edge double-locking tremolos
- Available in Chrome, Black, and Gold
Find out more at: Black Cherry USA