TC-Helicon introduces Play Acoustic - the next level of complete vocal and guitar processing for the acoustic player.
Play Acoustic combines all the things needed to make a live acoustic performance shine; lavish vocal sounds, perfect backing harmonies, best-selling guitar FX, and unique processing that preserves guitar tone and makes every six-string sing – in perfect harmony with the voice.
- Professional Vocal Effects and Tone with natural sounding Vocal Harmonies guided by your guitar
- Guitar FX styles from TC Electronic’s Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus pedals
- BodyRez™ filtering and onboard EQ and DI for impeccable acoustic guitar tone
- Guitar feedback-proofing with notch filter and phase controls
- Separate vocal and guitar outputs, or a stereo mix of both
- Great Vocal Sound
Play Acoustic comes packed with all the goose-bump inducing vocal effects that TC-Helicon are renowned for: Unbelievable vocal harmonies, tasty delays, lush reverbs, thick doubles, cool modulations, edgy hardtuning, and raw distortions.
Best of all, the portamento and humanization of the harmony effects have been improved, making Play Acoustic's tireless two-singer backing group more realistic than ever. And don’t worry about setting the key. Play Acoustic follows the guitar chords automatically for harmonies that stay in tune and in time.
Perfect Guitar Tone
The sound of resonating wood is what gives an acoustic guitar its particular sonic allure, and this is where BodyRez™ comes in. New and unique to Play Acoustic, the BodyRez algorithm restores acoustic tone to guitars fitted with undersaddle pickups. Carefully placed filters and fast acting compression combine to reduce “piezo-quack”, making the guitar sound like the beautiful full-bodied instrument it is. Dial in as much or as little BodyRez as needed and use the handy EQ controls to fine-tune the dynamics of the sound.
Tailor-made guitar FX from TC-Helicon's sister company TC Electronic add a sweet touch of magic with essential styles from the bestselling TonePrint pedals – Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus – while the direct Guitar DI output ensures signal fidelity all the way from pedal to PA.
Finally, separate mono XLR outputs for vocals and guitar makes it painless for any sound engineer to mix the levels perfectly for the audience, or users can set the output to Stereo and create their own custom panoramic stereo mix.
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double, Delay, μMod (chorus/flange, etc.), and Transducer (megaphone/distortion FX)
- Global Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & Pitch Correction
- Note-perfect Vocal Harmonies using Auto Chord Detection from guitar input
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmony, plus 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- TC Electronic guitar FX with styles from Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus
- Dedicated Guitar and Vocal FX access/edit buttons
- BodyRez™ EQ, compression styles optimized for undersaddle piezo pickup acoustic guitars
- Narrow notch filter to tame acoustic guitar feedback
- Low and high shelving plus fully parametric guitar EQ controls
- Separate vocal and pro-quality guitar DI outputs or stereo mix
- Low-noise Mic-preamp
- VLOOP™ performance looper for vocal and/or guitar with undo and redo
- Simple effects customization with styles and icons
- RoomSense microphones for monitoring and practicing
- Key/Scale harmony mode for setting specific song keys via the footswitches
- Plug in and practice with your mobile device via AUX or stream tracks and record over USB including a Vocal Cancel function
- Navigate factory presets by Genre and mark Favorites
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport, our free app for firmware updates, preset management, and tips & tricks
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone and Sennheiser e 835 fx microphone with Mic Control
- Optional Switch-3 for additional performance control
- Headphone output
More at: TC-Helicon