The Red Jasper is a low gain overdrive pedal that’s driven by the player’s emotions.
Smooth highs, punchy mids, full but tight lows, sensitive, responsive, natural and pleasing compression feel. Free The Tone’s first low gain overdrive pedal “Red Jasper” has been designed to obtain these magical attributes that only superb vintage tube amps can usually produce.
The Red Jasper amplifies the guitar’s original sound faithfully, adopting a passive type tone circuit to minimize phase errors in the guitar signal and obtain a natural tone. With first priority placed on sound, a slightly larger die-cast case is adopted.
- Free The Tone’s original HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit that manages signals comprehensively from input to output
- Passive type tone circuit to minimize phase errors in the guitar signal
- Astoundingly excellent Signal-to-Noise ratio
- Exceptional sound stability by using long-life high reliability components
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Load Impedance: min. 10kΩ
- Controls: LEVEL、HI-CUT、DRIVE
- (socket for AC adapter)
- Power Source: 1 x 9V battery or AC adapter
- Current Consumption: 9VDC, 15mA approx.
- Dimensions :123(D) x 100(W) x 53 (H)mm (Including foot switch, jack and
- Weight : 320g approx. (Not including battery)
(from the official Free The Tone website)