Peavey FX 2 Series Mixers Now Shipping in Europe -
Peavey Electronics has announced the immediate availability of the new Peavey FX™2 Series mixers. With twice the processing power of the original FX Series, these mixers feature new, Peavey-exclusive technology to enhance live sound reproduction and project studio recording.
Stocked with all the features for pro mixing, the affordable FX2 series includes essentials like Silencer™ mic preamps, which allow very high gain with low noise and distortion for crystal-clear signal reproduction. The four pre-fader auxes per channel provide four monitor mixes, while the two post-fader auxes are ideal for adding effects (built-in or outboard).
These mixers also include dual DSP engines that allow multiple simultaneous effects assignable to any channel via aux 5/6. Onboard effects include reverb, reverb enhanced, delay, compression, expander, de-esser, chorus, flanger, tube emulator, vocal enhancer and gate.
The digital output processing section includes Feedback Ferret® Feedback Eliminator, dual 5-band Parametric EQ or dual 28-band Graphic EQs, digital delay lines, and dynamics/limiters. The output section can be configured for Stereo, Dual Mono or Subwoofer mode with a built-in electronic crossover.
The FX2 series features dual USB 2.0 ports, and the “A” USB connector allows streaming of digital audio directly to a computer or memory stick as well as exclusive, built-in MP3 compression. You can record your rehearsals, songwriting sessions or live performances directly to an inexpensive USB stick – no other hardware needed. The system also allows you to insert a memory stick to play back audio files.
The Peavey FX2 series mixers are available now from authorized Peavey dealers. To find a Peavey dealer near you, please visit www.peavey.com
FX2 Series Features:
- • High-power dual DSP engine with improved digital effects and output processing including Feedback Ferret®, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, delay and limiter
- • USB 2.0 “A” connection to record directly to or play back from memory stick
- • USB 2.0 “B” connection for streaming digital out
- • 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency and variable low cut filters
- • 2 stereo channels with dual mic/line inputs
- • 48 volt phantom power
- • 6 Aux sends
- • 4 subgroups
- • 100mm faders
- • Double the processing power of the orginal FX Series
- • All new switching power supply design is more efficient than the original
- • Silencer™ mic preamp XLR inputs