PRESS RELEASE: TC-Helicon is proud to announce the release of their ground-breaking new book, "The Ultimate Guide to Singing: Gigs, Sound, Money & Health." For the first time, leading experts from across the industry have come together to deal with every aspect relevant for today's singers, covering everything from essential aspects of vocal technique and health to choosing a mic, running a sound system, mastering vocal effects and even how to grow one's fan base and achieve an unforgettable vocal connection in live performance and recording.
There are 18 chapters packed with information for singers to assist in promoting their voice, developing their technique, improving their health, mastering their live or recoded sound and dealing with money and marketing. Each action has been specially crafted to be relevant and easy to digest.
With 18 information-packed chapters, focused actions and myriads of questions answered by leading experts, The Ultimate Guide to Singing promises to be the leading resource for singers who want to develop their voice and their career.
- Focused Actions: 18 information-packed chapters with specific insight on moving ahead with all aspects of singing and career.
- Questions Answered: Experts from across the music industry respond to 187 questions from singers
- Over a 100 professional contributors with 94 Grammys and Grammy nominations, 193 books, 1,772 albums and 280 million YouTube hits
- Survey results from over 1,000 singers on what works (and what doesn't) for performance, technology, gear, creativity and health.
- Easy-to Read Contributions: Actions and FAQs have been crafted into brief, relevant and focused chunks for busy singers.