Fishman's Class-Leading Loudbox Performer Acoustic Amplifier Arrives in the UK -
Fishman's long-awaited redesigned Loudbox Performer acoustic amplifier is now available in the UK.
The big brother of the Loudbox amp family, the Loudbox Performer offers more power and enhanced features in a lighter, more efficient design. The most powerful Fishman acoustic amp, the Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of pure acoustic power and two versatile input channels that accept 1/4" and XLR sources.
Each channel includes Fishman's renowned 3-band EQ - so versatile in helping you shape your sound - feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before.
The Loudbox Performer's dedicated midrange provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs, while an improved, integrated kickstand design allows the amp to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
The Loudbox Performer is in stores now. At £999.00 UK RRP, it is a great option for the performing player, and there's also a handy Slip Cover available at £59.99 UK RRP.
Fishman is distributed exclusively in the UK and Eire by John Hornby Skewes & Co. Ltd.For more information, visit the JHS website.
Fishman Loudbox Performer specifications:
• Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
• Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
• Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass
• Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4" & 1/8" connectors
• Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
• Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
• Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
• Channel Mute to silence both input channels
• Headphone output
• Foot switch (sold separately) control of Channel Mute or Chorus Mute
• Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
• Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
Instrument & Microphone Channels:
• Combination 1/4" & XLR input with 10dB pad and clip indicator
• Resonant bass and midrange with shelving-style treble control
• Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
• Phantom power for condenser mics (24V, high current spec.)
• Reverb / Delay effects level
• Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
• Dedicated effects loop