Buffalo FX Announces the Germanium Fuzz V2 Pedal -
Buffalo FX announces the Germanium Fuzz V2 pedal.
The V2 follows on from the ltd edition 2012 Germanium Fuzz and once again delivers the classic germanium fuzz tones we love from the late 60s and 70s.
Featuring external bias and pre-gain controls, the Germanium Fuzz V2 offers greater versatility allowing easier integration with your guitar and amplifier. Modern features include super bright low current LED and 9v centre negative power socket. Top mount jacks save pedal board real estate while a side access battery compartment prevents hunting for screwdrivers.
Each pedal is powder coated, screen printed and hand wired by Steve using the highest quality materials and component
- NOS Texas Instrument 2N404 Transistors
- Fuzz, Level, Pregain & Bias
- True Bypass
- Top mounted Jacks
- High quality components, neutrik jacks, vishay caps in signal path, screened cabling for low noise operation.
- Side mounted battery compartment
- Low current ultrabrite Led
- Dimensions: L114.4 x W63.7 x H55.1mm
- 2 year guarantee
The Germanium Fuzz V2 is available only at www.buffalo-fx.com for 150.00 euros + shipping