Peavey Announce the Availability of the Ecoustic E110 in Europe -
Peavey has announced the European availability of its new Ecoustic E110, acoustic guitar amplifier, a full-range, two-channel amps with dedicated EQ on each channel and transparent solid-state preamps.
Peavey Ecoustic Series amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications.
The Ecoustic E110 provides 100 watts of clean power into a bi-amplified system containing a 10" full-range loudspeaker and a high-frequency horn. Both channels operate independently, with 9-band graphic EQ on channel 1 and two-band adjustment on channel 2, a Notch Filter and Phase Inverter on channel 1 to control feedback, footswitchable Mute/Tuner, and more. The master section includes digital reverb, chorus and delay with channel assignment and parameter adjustment, and the optional foot controller allows users to access up to eight presets plus an onboard looper.
The new Peavey Ecoustic E110 is now available throughout Europe.
Ecoustic E110 features.
- 100 watts of power
- Two independent channels
- Solid-state preamp
- 1 x 10" full-range loudspeaker plus 1 x 3" high frequency horn
- Nine-band graphic EQ on channel 1
- Combo XLR-¼" input on each channel
- Footswitchable Phase inverter for controlling feedback
- Notch Filter on channel 1 for controlling feedback
- Two-band EQ on channel 2
- Master volume
- Reverb, chorus and delay with parameter adjustment
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology
- Premium mic preamp
- Footswitchable tuner/mute out
- Up to 8 effect presets with optional foot controller
- Onboard looper with optional foot controller
- RRP £449.00 (€ 568.00)