Keeley Electronics Introduces Red Dirt
Keeley Electronics announces the Red Dirt overdrive, the newest member of the award-winning Keeley Electronics family of custom effects pedals. The result of over 10 years of research and fine tuning development of its existing modified pedal lineup, the Keeley Electronics Red Dirt overdrive delivers a range of tones from classic subtle blues to contemporary high-gain crunch.
TheRed Dirt overdrive began from a quest to find the perfect classic drive sound while also offering new levels of sonic versatility to satisfy a wider range of musical styles. Founder and head engineer Robert Keeley took this idea and combined the great sounds found within his original "Mod Plus" and "Baked" modified pedals and added refinements found exclusively in his custom pedal line. By incorporating these tones along with the Keeley standard of U.S.A. hand-built quality using premium components, the Red Dirt overdrive aims to become an indispensible part of any pedal chain.
The Red Dirt overdrive features:
- Dirt control that offers an extremely dynamic, touch-sensitive gain at both mild and heavier sustain settings
- Tone control that delivers an extended range of useable voicing to match the needs of virtually any guitar and amp combination
- Volume control that can effectively balance the signal or push an amp into further sustain and overdrive with authority
- Hand-built in theU.S.A.using the finest components and construction techniques
- Beautifully housed and powder coated in a rugged enclosure
- True bypass switching for pure tone and no signal loss
- World-class Keeley customer support
The Keeley Electronics Red Dirt overdrive will begin shipping to dealers worldwide this month. It has a street price of $199.