Peavey Announces the Availability of New Tour TNT Bass
Amps throughout Europe -
Peavey have announced the availability of the redesigned legendary bass combo amplifier, the Peavey Tour TNT. With massive-yet-lightweight power for a new generation of bass players the Tour TNT is now shipping throughout Europe.
For more than 30 years the Peavey TNT has been the amplifier of choice for bassists looking for the best possible combination of power, tone, portability and value. The Tour Series TNT gives players an incredible range of tone and power. It has continued to evolve with exclusive features as Peavey engineers push the boundaries of technology, and this new model for 2012 sets a new standard in bass amplification.
The Peavey TNT is a 600-watt max power bass amplifier that puts real features at players' fingertips, including a footswitchable optical compressor for smoothing-out tones and footswitchable crunch for adding a tube-like effect that distorts only the high frequencies, preserving the all-important fat low end.
The TNT includes a seven-band graphic EQ with high and low shelving controls, plus bright and contour switches, effects loop, master volume and headphone out. The amp also features a built-in XLR direct interface that players can use to route the signal to the house sound system, while the new tilt-back design lets users angle the amps upward and use as a monitor.
TNT 115 features.
- 600 watts maximum lightweight class D power
- 15" specially designed loudspeaker and high-frequency tweeter with defeat switch
- Seven-band graphic EQ with high and low shelving controls
- Pre-shape contour switch
- Bright switch
- Active/passive pickup switch
- Footswitchable optical compressor with defeat switch
- Footswitchable crunch switch adds tube-like tone
- Effects loop
- Master volume
- Headphone output
- Exclusive DDT™ speaker protection
- XLR direct interface
- Neutrik® Speakon® and ¼" combo external speaker jack