Godlyke Announces Release of Maxon DB10 Dual Booster -
The company that invented the classic"808"overdrive has now re-invented the clean booster!
Introducing the Maxon DB10 Dual Booster - a unique concept in booster design, the DB10 features two completely independent Boost circuits in a single compact housing.
Each of theDB10'sBoost circuits has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order.
In addition, a separate overdrive/distortion pedal can be placed in between theDB10'stwo channels, allowing the user to increase either Volume, amount of Gain, or both simultaneously.
Maxon DB10 Dual Boosterfeatures include:
- Clean channel with +20 dB of boost and flat frequency response
- Vintage channel with +20 dB of boost and slight hi-frequency roll-off
- Individual Status Indicator LED's for each channel
- 9-volt Battery or 9-18 Volt DC adaptor power options
- Optional 18-volt operation improves dynamic range and headroom
- Separate in/out jacks for each channel
- Mechanical True Bypass switching for both channels
- Close-proximity switches allow user to operate both channels simultaneously
- MSRP: $299,Street Price: $249
For more info on the Maxon DB10 Dual Boosterand other Maxonproducts, please visit our website www.maxonfx.com, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 866-246-3595 (international dial 973-777-7477).