IK Multimedia is proud to releaseAmpliTube Slash, the official Slash apps and software that let you play, practice and record with Slash's signature pedals and amplifiers on the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac/PC.
You can buy AmpliTube Slash via iTunes now. Watch Slash demo the app and talk about how he uses it on tour.
"AmpliTube Slash is a full-featured mobile guitar effects processor and recording studio app that lets you play, practice and record with Slash's signature gear, anytime and everywhere. Use our iRig or iRig STOMP interfaces to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
"AmpliTube Slash lets you configure a flexible guitar signal chain complete with three stompbox effects and an amplifier head with cabinet plus a single-track recorder (expandable to four tracks) for capturing your musical ideas quickly and easily.
"AmpliTube Slash features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and for his live performances. Now you can rock models of the legendary MarshallJCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall AFD100, Slash's signature guitar pedals, and import/purchase and play along with Slash's extensive discography or any music from your music library. Also included is a collection of 30 Slash guitar tone preset settings, provided as starting points for your own tone tweaking or playing along.
"AmpliTube Slash also features a robust 'song' player section that allows you to play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your device's iPod library or from your computer. The song section also features links to Slash's music available for purchase on the iTunes store that can be downloaded and added to your library and the app for play-along.
"The Song section also includes our popular SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature which can slow down or speed up the tempo of audio material without affecting pitch. A digital chromatic tuner and metronome are also included.
"If you currently own AmpliTube for iPhone, upgrade to version 2.5 (now available as a free upgrade), and all AmpliTube Slash gear models are available as in-app purchase, either as a complete set or a-la-carte. This is recommended if you'd like to use the AmpliTube Slash models with your other AmpliTube for iPhone app."
AmpliTube Slash features
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app with Slash tone
- Slash gear models: 6 Stompboxes (Gate, Wah Distortion, OctoBlue, Booster, x-Chorus, Delay) and 2 Amplifiers (Marshall AFD100, Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee 2555SL, Marshall with 4x12 cabinet)
- Complete set of 30 Slash tone presets
- Slash songs links directly within the app for play-along
- Single track recorder expandable to 4-track studio with master effects (via in-app purchase)
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer
- Export via email, SoundCloud, FTP or file sharing
- Audio copy/paste
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful preset system to manage presets and favorites
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Low latency for real time playing
Visit IK Multimedia for more.