Welcome to GI issue 28! Two of Rock's greatest guitarists share our front cover this time around - George Lynch and Hank Marvin - each a legend in his era and rightly so still today!
We're coming out of the Festival season now and into the hard slog of winter touring, so our review team is out scouting for the guitarists and bassists we think you'd like us to talk to on your behalf. Why not email and let us know who you want us to feature?
The same goes for gear. We want to bring you reviews of the products you want to read about, so please get in touch and make your voices heard!
In this Issue
George Lynch - An appointment with Mr Scary! Stuart Bull meets the master shredder. Richard Morgan considers the career of one of Rock's greats.
Hank Marvin- Rock of Ages. Lee Hodgson meets the legend who inspired the '60s guitar generation.
- George Lynch - Jamie Humphries takes on the style of Mr Scary himself! Here's how it's done.
All the featured downloads from this issue + exclusive Guitar Pro Lite tab software FREE download!
- ESP George Lynch Kamikaze
- PRS Custom 24 Floyd with 'ten top'
- Ibanez Iron Label 7-string
- Peerless Jezebel
- Fernandes Ravelle
- Vox AC4C1-12
- Two Rock Bi Onyx 40 head
- Boss GT-001 FX
- D'Adddario NYXL strings on test
- Audio-Technica System 10 wireless stompbox
- Tom Quayle
- Michael Casswell - Pro Concepts
- Sam Bell - Extended Guitar
- Lewis Turner - Back To Basics
- Martin Goulding - Modern Rock Techniques
- Steve Trovato - Country style guitar
Everything you need to take your music live!
Exclusive - Jaime Vendera's Vocal Bootcamp pt. 8
Recording for the practical musician
Andi Picker delves into the art of stereo placement
- Focusrite iTrack Dock
- Tascam DP24 Portastudio
The Quiet Room Tracks
Giorgio Serci - Creative Fingerstyle
- Taylor T5z
- Martin D15M Burst
- Faith FNCEMG
- Breedlove Discovery Dreadnought
- Zoom A3 acoustic pedal
- ESP LTD 'Rocco Prestia' RB-1004 bass
- Ashdown Rootmaster Mag 220 RM-C112-220
- Ampeg V-4B mini-stack
- Hartke HCD50 combo