Boasting solid American construction for the solid musician,Devilcat Amplifiers is pleased to unveil the "Jimmy" at Summer NAMMin Nashville, TN.
Devilcat Amplifier's first offering, the "Jimmy", costs hundredsof dollars less than traditional American made amplifiers in thesame class. With the working musician in mind, founder ChrisMitchell created the "Jimmy" as the flagship solution for theguitarist trying to achieve a maximum style range for an amplifier.The Jimmy's features include:
• 50 Watts of all 6L6 tube power and tube preamp with an extrasolid state "dirt" stage, allowing the player to achieve maximumtube and solid state versatility
• Three Channel design with stackable gain system, allowing forfour unique channel combinations (American clean, modern high gain,dirt, and stacked gain)
• Tube configuration: 2 x 6L6GC (power), 5 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7(preamp)
• Galvanized Steel chassis and corrosion proof hardware
• Jensen™ Falcon 12" speaker voices the most diverse speakeroption
• Foot switchable channel select allows the user to obtain all 4channel options
Manufactured in Statesboro, GA, the Jimmy boasts great tones inany genre. From Rock, Blues, Metal, to Country, the Jimmy will makeyou understand that the blues isn't the only thing that comes outof Statesboro.
The Devilcat "Jimmy" 50 watt combo and "Jimmy" 50 Watt Headcarry street prices of $999.00 and $969.00 respectively.
For more information: