Peavey Announces the Availability of New Tour TNT BassAmps throughout Europe -
Peavey haveannounced the availability of the redesigned legendary bass comboamplifier, the Peavey Tour TNT. With massive-yet-lightweight powerfor a new generation of bass players the Tour TNT is now shippingthroughout Europe.
For more than 30 years the Peavey TNT has been the amplifier ofchoice for bassists looking for the best possible combination ofpower, tone, portability and value. The Tour Series TNT givesplayers an incredible range of tone and power. It has continued toevolve with exclusive features as Peavey engineers push theboundaries of technology, and this new model for 2012 sets a newstandard in bass amplification.
The Peavey TNT is a 600-watt max power bass amplifier that putsreal features at players' fingertips, including a footswitchableoptical compressor for smoothing-out tones and footswitchablecrunch for adding a tube-like effect that distorts only the highfrequencies, preserving the all-important fat low end.
The TNT includes a seven-band graphic EQ with high and lowshelving controls, plus bright and contour switches, effects loop,master volume and headphone out. The amp also features a built-inXLR direct interface that players can use to route the signal tothe house sound system, while the new tilt-back design lets usersangle the amps upward and use as a monitor.
TNT 115 features.
- 600 watts maximum lightweight class D power
- 15" specially designed loudspeaker and high-frequency tweeterwith defeat switch
- Seven-band graphic EQ with high and low shelving controls
- Pre-shape contour switch
- Bright switch
- Active/passive pickup switch
- Footswitchable optical compressor with defeat switch
- Footswitchable crunch switch adds tube-like tone
- Effects loop
- Master volume
- Headphone output
- Exclusive DDT™ speaker protection
- XLR direct interface
- Neutrik® Speakon® and ¼" combo external speaker jack